The 2011 Hogan Lovells’ Women’s Global Executive Summit brought together a diverse, global audience of women executives to explore topics of relevance and value presented by leading business executives, educators, and diplomats. The event was held on 24-25 October 2011 in New York and featured an onstage conversation between Madeleine K. Albright, former U.S. Secretary of State, and Summit Chair Claudette M. Christian.
- Women on the World Stage
- The Impact of Economic and Political Shifts
- Controlling Your Reputation in a World that Holds No Secrets
- Leadership for Growth in Challenging Times
- Leaving Your Mark: What’s Your Legacy?
- Madeleine K. Albright, Former U.S. Secretary of State
- Mika Brzezinski, Journalist, MSNBC
- Margaret Brennan, Bloomberg TV
- Marilyn Carlson Nelson, Chairman, Carlson
- Tammy Haddad, President and Founder, Haddad Media
- Susan Z. Haller, Vice President, Legal, Sprint Nextel Corporation
- Christina Lamb, U.S. Editor, The Sunday Times
- Carol A. Melton, Executive Vice President, Global Public Policy, Time Warner Inc.
- Ekaterina V. Petelina, Member of VTB Bank Management Board, VTB Group
- Vicky Pryce, Senior Managing Director, Economics, FTI Consulting Inc.
- Christine C. Quinn, Speaker, New York City Council
- Marina Salamon, Chairman, Altana S.p.A.
- Julia Solovieva, President, Prof-Media
- Caryl M. Stern, President and CEO, U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Cynthia L. Zollinger, President and CEO, Cornerstone Research